That laziness was rewarded recently when Sulieman offered a very simple service for 10m ISK per jump clone:
- Go to his location, usually in or near Hevrice
- Fleet up with Sulieman's character that has a ship with a medical bay
- Pay the 10m ISK charge for each jump clone
- Accept the invitation to create a jump clone
- Dock up, pause training and then jump to the newly created clone
- Restart training and disappear to whatever hole you came from with that clone
Sulieman had provided a fast and easy to use service and now that Starwalker had two more jump clones for ease of jumping to a different area he was undecided as to whether he needed more. The original intent was to get four jump clones but that now seemed excessive. So for now, Starwalker would stick with his two jump clones and enjoy the ability to simply jump around New Eden when needed.